Dawid Przepiórka Memorial 2018
Chess Tournament Grand Prix series
- 1. Organizator:
School im. Ignacy Domeyko ul. L. Staffa 3/5.
- 2. Location:
School im. Ignacy Domeyko in cooperation with the Chess Club Geniusz ul. L. Staffa 3/5 Warsaw.
- 3. Aim:
Popularization of chess among children and teens.
- 4. Participation:
Our guests can take part regardless of age, we invite children, teenagers and adults. Participation in the competition is free.
- 5. Groups and time control:
Group I Under 8 years of age (b. 2010 and later).
Swiss tournament 5 rounds (or a round robin). Time control P15" (15 minutes) per player.
The tournament will be played by a Swiss system on a distance of 5 rounds (or a circular system). Game speed P15 '(15 minutes) for each player according to the provisions of the Chess Code.
Group II Everyone else. Swiss tournament 5 rounds (or a round robin). Time control P30" (30 minutes) per player.
- 6. Series: 10 monthly tournaments from January through December 2018, played on Sundays 10:00 -- 15:00.
- 7. Scheduled dates of the competition January 14,
February 11, March 11, April 8, May 27, June 17, September 16, October
14, November 18, December 9.
14.01.2018 11.02.2018 11.03.2018 08.04.2018 27.05.2018 17.06.2018 16.09.2018 14.10.2018 18.11.2018 9.12.2018
Confirmation of entries on the day of the competition from 9:00.
- 8. Conditions of participation: Internet applications at http://chessarbiter.com/turnieje.php via the form available on the tournament website. On the day of the competition confirmation of participation in the playing room between 9:00 - 9:45., the game starts at 10:00. People arriving after 9:45 may apply to enter the competition from the second round.
- 9. Participants: the competition will be played in two groups.
- 10. Grand Prix Awards group I under 8 honorary diplomas, books, cup.
- 11. Grand Prix Awards group II:
honorary diplomas, books, cup.
- 12. Grand Prix Scoring and Award:
After the Memorial series is completed the winners in both groups receive the Memorial Cup. The Grand Prix point leaders receive honorary diplomas.
- 13. Arbiters:
Arbiter Adam Umiastowski - arbiter of the state class.
Round referee Leon Lech - arbiter of the regional class.
- 14. Scoring rules:
Players place in each Tournament is determined by the sum of points gained: win 1 point, draw 0.5 points, lose 0 points. In case of equal number of points the place is resolved by auxiliary criteria: Buchholtz's average score, Buchholtz's full score, number of wins, progress score.
- 15. Grand Prix classification in the Memorial series:
The result for the entire year is evaluated according to Grand Prix scoring. In each tournament 7 places are scored: 1st place 8 points, 2nd place 7 points, 3rd place 6 points, 4th place 5 points, 5th place 4 points, 6th place 3 points, 7th place 2 points. Other participants receive 1 point each.
- 16. Publication of results and schedule of the competition:
Warsaw Bielany Chess Tournament 2018