Dawid Przepiórka Memorial 2018
Chess Tournament Grand Prix series
- 1. Organizator:
School im. Ignacy Domeyko ul. L. Staffa 3/5.
- 2. Location:
School im. Ignacy Domeyko in cooperation with the Chess Club Geniusz ul. L. Staffa 3/5 Warsaw, sports hall.
- 3. Aim:
Popularization of chess among children and teens.
- 4. Participation:
Our guests can take part regardless of age, we invite children, teenagers and adults. Participation in the competition is free.
- 5. Groups and time control:
Group I Under 8 years of age (b. 2010 and later).
Swiss tournament 5 rounds (or a round robin). Time control P15" (15 minutes) per player.
The tournament will be played by a Swiss system on a distance of 5 rounds (or a circular system). Game speed P15 '(15 minutes) for each player according to the provisions of the Chess Code.
Group II Everyone else. Swiss tournament 5 rounds (or a round robin). Time control P30" (30 minutes) per player.
- 6. Series: 10 monthly tournaments from January through December 2018, played on Sundays 10:00 - 15:00.
- 7. Scheduled dates of the competition January 14,
February 11, March 11, April 8, May 27, June 17 .
14.01.2018 11.02.2018 11.03.2018 08.04.2018 27.05.2018 17.06.2018 27.12.2018
Confirmation of entries on the day of the competition from 9:00.
- 8. Conditions of participation: Internet applications at http://chessarbiter.com/turnieje.php via the form available on the tournament website. On the day of the competition confirmation of participation in the playing room between 9:00 - 9:45., the game starts at 10:00. People arriving after 9:45 may apply to enter the competition from the second round.
- 9. Participants: the competition will be played in two groups.
- 10. Grand Prix Awards group I under 8 honorary diplomas, books, cup.
- 11. Grand Prix Awards group II:
honorary diplomas, books, cup.
- 12. Grand Prix Scoring and Award:
After the Memorial series is completed the winners in both groups receive the Memorial Cup. The Grand Prix point leaders receive honorary diplomas.
- 13. Arbiters:
Arbiter Adam Umiastowski - arbiter of the state class.
Round referee Leon Lech - arbiter of the regional class.
- 14. Scoring rules:
Players place in each Tournament is determined by the sum of points gained: win 1 point, draw 0.5 points, lose 0 points. In case of equal number of points the place is resolved by auxiliary criteria: Buchholtz's average score, Buchholtz's full score, number of wins, progress score.
- 15. Grand Prix classification in the Memorial series:
The result for the entire year is evaluated according to Grand Prix scoring. In each tournament 7 places are scored: 1st place 8 points, 2nd place 7 points, 3rd place 6 points, 4th place 5 points, 5th place 4 points, 6th place 3 points, 7th place 2 points. Other participants receive 1 point each.
- 16. Publication of results and schedule of the competition:
Warsaw Bielany Chess Tournament 2018